Thursday, June 7, 2012

Visitors Wanted!

Here is Jane on an excursion to Farmer's Market with one of her caregivers. She is back home in Modesto, is signed up with hospice, and would love some visitors. As it is hard to know in advance what will be a good day, please call an hour or two before you want to drop by to make sure she is home and feeling up to guests. We are asking visitors to either come by themselves or with only one other person and to try to keep the visit to ten to fifteen minutes. While Jane does love visitors, it is exhausting for her. Thank you for your understanding! She also loves to get mail, if a face-to-face visit doesn't work for you!

1 comment:

  1. Jane, I have been praying for you as Lynne posts your blog on fb. I have you on my prayer list as well. Last friday, June 1, I was honored to have been cared for by your sister at Cal Pacific while I was in pre-op for a kidney transplant. She heard we were from Modesto and said her sister lived on Poplar. We knew where that was and asked your name. Small world! May the Lord bless you abundantly with His comfort and peace as you wait upon Him. Continuing to lift you up to His tender care.

    ReplyDelete