Sunday, June 10, 2012

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

Here is Jane with her daughter-in-law, Krista, at the Mancini Bowl last Thursday. She loved listening to the MO Band!

"I thank my God every time I remember you." 

Jane would like to say a big THANK YOU to Jeremy for the lovely potted flowers, to Janette for all the cookies and sweets, to Yarna for delicious bread and other treats, to Diane & Frank for the gorgeous flower arrangement, to Tammy for running errands, to Marilyn & Glenda for some help around the house, to Brian and his friends for their help with a fix-it job in the house, and to her neighbors Ross, James, Tom, Nick and friends for building a beautiful gate on her side yard and a wheelchair ramp so she can get in and out of her home easily.

Zac and I (Krista) have been so blessed to see your abundant outpouring of love and support to Jane. Not only is it an enormous help, but it feels wonderful to know she is so loved. The Chawinga family is very thankful for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jane,
    So glad you got to go to Mo-Band last week!!!! I was there too! I will look for this Thursday. Also--great to visit with you last Saturday. You are a blessing!!!

    Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete