
This is my parents wedding picture. They look very happy and had a wonderful marriage. My dad would come home and roar like a lion, saying "I'm home." Then he would hug my mom as she cooked the dinner and they would both be smiling. What a wonderful example of love.
Dear Family and Friends,
Thank you so much for the prayers you have prayed for me during March. The Lord truly untook for me and helped me. During January and February, I had many side affects with the drugs I was taking. My appetite was reduced to nothing and I had a very hard time eating anything. I was quite miserable and finally went back to the initial medicine I tried to go off of in January. I am so much better and don't think I will try to go off that medicine again. The very first day I went back to it (I think it was March 20, 2012), I felt immediately better and have felt better every day since then. God really helped me that first day and every day after. What a miracle!
We have been studying the life of David. The name of our study is "Becoming a Woman after God's Own Heart". It has been so good. Here are some of the things we have been learning lately:
1) The changing of our minds that brings forth repentence is a wonderful new start.
2) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and will forgive us.
3) God loves me too much to let me sin against Him.
4) Sin never leaves us until it is confessed.
5) God gives us plenty of time to repent.
6) When we refuse to confess our sins, we show that we despise God. All sin is against God.
7) God never takes away something that He does not return with Himself.
Take time to move closer to God. He loves you so much.
If you have never received Christ as your Savior, why not do so today? Pray to God and ask Him to forgive all your sins. He is faithful to do so and set you right with Him.
Sitting under His wonderful wings,
Jane
I am so glad to see the photo of our parents. Yes, we were so blessed to see the love and respect they had for each other. They were great encouragers. I'm praising God that you are feeling so much better. Praying that your new glasses will be what you need too. You are a light to the world around you.
ReplyDeleteWe've just started a Jonah study at church. This last week's gem for me was: God's seeming detour and my trusting Him thru it and in it equals His strength in me. I've seen that in your life, Jane.
love and hugs, Mary Lou
Dear Jane,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear that you feel so much better! Loved to see that photo of mom and dad too. We were truely blessed to have such loving Christian parents.
Your study sounds great. Isn't it wonderful that the Lord has a plan for each of us and has established a way for us to be forgiven when we fall short.
Love you a bunch, Linda
Dearest Jane,
ReplyDeleteI just go word through Lynne M that you are back in the hospital. Oh friend, my heart and prayers are with you! May the Lord be very near to you during this time, and hide you under the shadow of His wings. May none of these things move you, and may the peace that passes understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
Love,
Alison (Foster Davis)