Saturday, August 21, 2010
Psalm 100:2 "Serve the Lord with gladness, come before His presence with singing."
This is me and my step-sister Jeanne Hahne. She, her husband Bruce and son Genna live in San Francisco and continue to extend beautiful hospitality toward Zac, Krista and me. Many people from Jeanne's church provided encouragement, delicious food and prayers. I am very grateful for all the love tthat has been poured out.
Thank you for all the prayers you have prayed. I know that God is faithful and will treat each prayer individually. Dare to be brave in your requests to Him.
Medical updates:
1) I have had four chemo treatments in San Francico while I was getting my radiation treatments. Today I continue my chemo treatments in Modesto, before leaving for San Francisco for the week.
2) Although it i very slow, I'm still seeing small changes in the vision of my left eye. The doctors initially said that it would take six months to a year to determine how much vision will return.
3) Ambient CR is working great. Praise the Lord for giving man knowledge to help with this problem.
I was at church again yesterday but had to keep from touching people since my immune system is trending downward. I hope that wasn't too off-putting since I needed all the hugs I could get. It was very nice to see so many wonderful people who are praying for me.
Please pray that God will:
a) Help me keep my eyes on Him
b) Glorify His name in everything
c) Enable me to delight in His presence
d) Fill me with joy over His great love for me
Thank you for all your wonderful gifts of flowers, food, cards and your wonderful presence. I receive them as gifts directly from Him.
Keep your eyes on Him. He will give you confidence to follow His pathway for your life today.
In the shadow of His wings,
Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment