Thursday, August 26, 2010
Psalm 142:7 "Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for You shall deal beautifully with me."
This is a coleus called "Grapes of Wrath" that grows up my front walkway on Poplar. Many thanks to Denise who takes such good care of my plants.
Medical Update:
1) My first chemo treatment in Modesto did not happen on Monday because the health insurance authorization did not come through in time. When we got over to San Francisco on Monday, the doctors decided to start the next round of chemo in SF on Tuesday, since I am going to be here for radiation anyway. So round two of chemo will be here in SF in a 1-4-8-11 day schedule.
2). On Monday afternoon, I noticed thar my right calf was very tight and swollen, but not painful. The doctor ordered an echocardiogram and it showed a blood clot. So now I'm on cumidin.
3) Radiation continues. I had a CT scan of my clavicle today to see whether it would benefit from radiation or if the bone is too full of holes to ever mend. If the doctors feel that it will benefit from radiation, it will be done right after the left eye radiation.
I appreciate your prayers so much. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Please pray that God will:
1) Be glorified in this trial
2) Clear my body of the multiple myeloma
3) Dissolve all blood clots
4) Heal my broken clavicle
5) Help my body deal with the chemo
I'm very grateful to Zac and Krista for their on-going care. This week we moved to the Larkspur Landing hotel since our room at the Residence Inn was not available. God continues to be faithful to all the promises in His Word. He never leaves me or forsakes me.
May the love of the
Lord surround you,
Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jane,
ReplyDeleteI go to Calvary Chapel. I wanted you to know I am lifting you up in prayer.
God bless you today!
Love in Christ, Janet
Hi Jane,
ReplyDeleteWe're preparing for High Holidays at the synagogue. We're still praying for you. Brenna asks about you since we saw you at Farmers Market that one Saturday. Miss you at work.
Love, Beth
Hi Jane,
ReplyDeleteYou are a blessing every time I read your blog!
You are in our prayers.
God bless You & continue His amazing faithfulness in your life.
Love,
Dolores Z.(Wednesday night sound)