Thursday, June 21, 2012

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity." Proverbs 17:17

Jane has two wonderful sons. This week her youngest son, Sam, came up with his family to visit. We all had a lovely barbecue out in the backyard and enjoyed hanging out together.

Zac with his youngest nephew, Cuinn. 

Sam, Cuinn, Cianan, and Zac.  

Jane with Sam.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jane,
    Love these photos! I know you are in such a place of happiness being with all of your family...plus being in your beautiful backyard!!!

    I think of you daily and pray for you. You are so much on my heart. I will come by and see you soon. Perhaps the weather will be fabulous and we can sit out on your wonderful front porch!!!!!

    I hope to see you tonight at Mo-Band!!!
    Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet toime with your family. Praise the Lord.
    We continue to pray for you and love you dearly.
    Miss you from TX!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmitchell@suddenlink.netJune 28, 2012 at 4:29 PM

    What a fun day! Wish I could have joined you all. I'd feel right at home on the living room couch out on the patio.

    ReplyDelete