Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Update from Jane


Dear loved ones, I must apologize for being so far behind, so lax in communicating the Lord's message for June to you.


"I give thanks to You, O Lord, and I stand in awe of You, for I am wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works! Thank you that You uniquely designed and created me, with the same care and precision You used in creating the universe... that You formed me in love exactly to Your specifications... that You embroidered me with great skill in my mother's womb.

I'm grateful that my looks, my abilities, and my personality are like a special picture frame in which You can portray Your grace and beauty, Your love, Your strength, Your faithfulness, to the praise of Your glory.

I rejoice that You have gifted me with the special purposes You have in mind for my life. I thank You for Your loving wisdom in allowing the things that have influenced me throughout my life - the things that have prepared my heart to respond to You and live for Your glory. I might not have turned to You if things had been different.

It's wonderful to know that You are not the least bit dissatisfied with my inborn talents, intelligence, aptitudes, appearance and personality, for Your hands have made and fashioned me. I am one of Your original masterpieces! I worship and bow down; I kneel before You, my Maker."

- Ruth Myers, 31 Days of Praise


Jane (edited by Zac and Krista)

4 comments:

  1. Zac! Thank you SO MUCH for this information. I have been wanting to visit your Mom. I will call tomorrow. ((Thank you )) so much posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jane,
    I pray daily that our Father will fill you with joy and peace. I will be in Modesto June 12-15 and will call one of those days to set up a visit. It will be a blessing to see you face to face.
    Much Love,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, Jane and am so thankful for your life. You are a shining light even in your illness. hugs and love, Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmitchell@suddenlink.netJune 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM

    My dear Jane,

    I love that you are sharing from 31 Days of Praise! We do have a wonderful and faithful Lord. As I deal with the joys of getting older it is good to be reminded that He made me, and is pleased with what He made. I love you so - and wish I could be there to pop in and visit.

    ReplyDelete