Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, hope in the LORD, from this time forth and forever."
Dear Family and Friends,
This past week has been full of attempts to rein in the nausea and enjoy the times of relief from the pain in my hips. Mary Lou and I went to see Dr. Wolf last Friday. He wasn't sure about where the pain was coming from so he ordered a new CAT scan of my hips. When compared to my original CAT scan, there was no change in it. So we don't not know the source of the pain.
Dr. Wolf changed my pain medication to a more powerful and long lasting one. This one lasts eight hours. That means I can take it before bed and then take it again in the morning but sometimes my nausea keeps me from taking the pain medication at the right time.
Please pray that God will:
a) Continue to be glorified in this trial
b) Keep reproducing my white stem cells
c) Eliminate the pain in my hips and the nausea
d) Bring healing to my body
Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate them so much.
In His Wonderful Arms,
Jane
Dear Jane,
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you this morning. May the Lord strengthen you, and may you feel underneath you the Everlasting Arms.
Love,
Alison Foster Davis
Dear Jane,
ReplyDeletePraying daily for you!
Love you very much,
Lynne